Sunday 2 March 2014

D's fashion college: fashion show part one


Ok so I still haven't got round to writing a post about the fashion show I went to last week, but yesterday I went to two more which were much better, so they have moved up my list of priorities. The first I went to was at Miyako Messe in Kyoto, near the Heian Shrine. It was an hour long fashion show showing collections made by students from D's Fashion College which is owned by Daimaru Department Store.

I really enjoyed this show because there a was a wide variety between all of the collections. One was a mix of German folk style and Japanese kawaii fashion, another was made recycling old umbrellas. My personal favourite was the collection called dokidki. The outfits were fun, colourful and very Harajuku.

What about you, which is your favourite collection?














No comments:

Post a Comment