Monday 28 July 2014

Life Lately


  • Don't worry, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, despite the fact that it has been two weeks since I last blogged. You see I have been doing this time consuming thing called moving house.
 
  • Since arriving back in England two months ago I have been living out of a suitcase as it seemed pointless unpacking when I knew we would be moving house soon. This meant I just kept wearing the same outfits over and over again to avoid ironing everything. Now I have finally unpacked all my stuff I brought back from Japan!
 
  • On another note, the weather has been surprisingly good in England recently. By surprisingly good I mean proper summer weather where its warm enough to walk around all day in sundresses!
 
  • The sunny weather has put me in the mood for salads everyday, and Pimms...
 
  • I have been spending way too much time colour co-ordinating all my books. You see I have a bit of a thing recently for well presented book shelves. I'm not ocd, I promise!
 
  • My music for moving house playlist consists mostly of George Ezra, Haim and First Aid Kit over and over again. Love!
 
  • Sorry for all the bullet points, my blogging mind isn't quite functioning properly yet and my thoughts are just coming out in random spurts! Will try to get back on track tomorrow.
 
Hope everyone is enjoying the summer wherever you are in the world!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pho. Every time I speak to my folks in England they talk about the weather! I lov nothing more than England in the summertime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha I know, it's so English to talk about the weather!

      Delete