Monday 2 September 2013

Kobe Collection

Last weekend I went to Kobe Collection Autumn/Winter 2013 fashion show. It was nothing like I expected it to be. We were in a massive arena filled with girls all dressed up in their best outfits. Many came along with their best friend and they wore matching outfits, like how some mothers will dress their twin babies in the same outfits. The thing that surprised me was that none of the girls actually went to see the clothes, they went to see the models! Of course I didn't recognise any of them, but I knew when a famous model was on the catwalk because there would be cheers and everyone around me saying, "ahh kawaii!" On the big screen the focus was on showing the models face, not the clothes! However I enjoyed seeing the clothes! Some of the brands there, were Kate Spade, Samantha Thavasa, B Donna and Lily Brown. The low point of the day was the 'Special Stage,' i.e adverts. The adverts, for brands such as Orangina, consisted of models walking along the catwalk, holding the product and smiling like it was the best drink in the world. All in all it was a good day out, finishing off with a visit to one of Kobe`s many brilliant cafes!
  
 
 















No comments:

Post a Comment